The Hoyer® Advance® is compact, yet able to perform an outstanding range of transfers. Whether from the floor or onto a healthcare bed, the Advance copes with ease. The Advance's unique tapered leg design allows the lift to get even closer to the widest of obstacles. This is especially useful when encountering large chairs, bulky commodes, and wheelchairs. The tapered design also ensures that the resident feels safe and secure during the transfer.
Product Features & Benefits:
- Lightweight, aluminum construction
- No-tools required
- Folding design allows for compact storage
- Intuitive Push Pad assists with initiating movement
- Swan Neck style legs allow Advance to get closer to the resident
- Safe Working Load: 340 lbs
- Maximum Height to Attachment Point: 66.5''
- Legs Open Inside Dimension: 39.3''
- Legs Closed Outside Dimension: 26.3''
- Overall Height of Legs 4.5'' (See Manual for Folded Dimensions)
- One (1) Battery and Onboard Charger Base Opening - Foot Pedal Tested to EN ISO 10535, the global standard for patient lifts