This innovative hospital bed is fully powered to provide patients with the best care, comfort, and support; it also optimizes the ease and accessibility of caregivers.
- Enables easy body angle adjustments for optimized patient care
- Supports patients of all ages, shapes, and sizes up to 450lbs
- The overall adjustable height allows for easier caregiver accessibility
- Split-frame design can be unpacked/assembled by a single person
- Offered with a variety of add-ons to accommodate unique patient/facility needs
Joerns WeCare All Electric Hospital Beds are high-quality, dynamically adjustable hospital beds designed to provide patients with a safe bed and adaptable support to meet their needs precisely.
The electric bed is built with a sturdy, adjustable frame that can comfortably support up to 450 pounds with ease, ensuring that almost any patient can use the bed. One of the bed's key features is the impressive selection of motorized functions.
- Standard length 80″
- Width 35″ – Optional 39″ or 42″ with CareWide Accessory
- Low height 8″ (Base model 8¾”)
- High height 28″ (Base model 26″)
- Underbed clearance 18″
- Safe working load 450 lb
- Product weight 165 lb
- Delivery weight 77 lbs or less
- Meets safety standards
Bed height, upper body angle, and knee angle are easily adjusted at the touch of a button on the easy-to-use arm mount.
The overall height of the bed can be adjusted between 8.75 inches and 26 inches, allowing the bed to be lowered extremely close to the floor for patient safety and to prevent fall injuries.
Plus Beds are available with optional length extenders that add 4 inches to the footboard or headboard.Order on WhatsApp