The NOVA Knee Walker is an excellent mobility device for foot or ankle injuries when the affected area cannot bear weight or has limited weight bearing precautions.
It can be a great long or short term alternative to crutches or folding walkers that can have adverse effects, such as back or under arm pain from extended use.
The Knee Walker allows the user to maintain an active and more independent lifestyle which will help him/her progress to a quicker recovery.
- The Knee Walker with 300 lb weight capacity is ideal to provide non-weight bearing mobility for ankle, foot or Achilles injuries
- Easy maneuverability combined with NOVA’s patented locking hand brakes
- Easily adjusts for left or right leg, steering column folds down for transport and storage
- Comes with 8” rugged wheels and contoured and padded knee platform
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Unit Weight: 26 lbs
- Approx. patient height: 5'2" - 6'4"
- Foldable, Portable
- Overall Dimensions folded: 33.5"L x 18"H x 18"W
- Overall width: 18"
- Handle Height Adjustment: 31" - 37"
- Knee Pad Adjustment: 17" - 22.5"
- Knee Pad Dimensions: 14.5"L x 7.5"W
- Steering assembly
- Adjustable for Right or Left leg.
- Locking hand-brake
- 8" wheels
- Basket Available
- Color: Silver