This portable oxygen concentrator, which stands just under two feet tall, is entirely operational on DC power, including the capability of battery recharge and the availability of both continuous and pulse flow rates inside the car.
The SeQual Eclipse 5 offers pulse dosage settings 1–9 and continuous settings up to 3 LPM. The SeQual Eclipse 5 is able to accommodate practically all oxygen users regardless of their oxygen prescription or disease state because to its cutting-edge clinical features and high pulse settings.
- 5.4 hours of battery life at 2 pulse and 2 hours of battery life 2 LPM continuous flow.
- 18.4 lbs. with battery and cart installed.
- Removable cart with telescoping handle for easy one-handed adjustment.
- Works on AC power supply, and DC automotive power supply so you can take it anywhere and charge it.
- Battery will re-charge in car at 2.0 LPM or less.
|SeQual Eclipse 5|
|Flow Rates||0.5 – 3.0 LPM (0.5 liter increments)
1.0-6.0 = 16-96 mL (8 mL increments)
7.0-9.0 = 128-192 mL (32 mL increments)
|Weight||15 lb. (6.8 kg), Battery 3.4 lb. (1.5 kg)|
|Dimensions||19.3 in H x 12.3 in W x 7.1 in D
(49.0 cm H x 31.2 cm W x 18.0 cm D)
|Oxygen Purity||90% +5.5/-3%|
|Battery Duration||2 hours (at 2LPM continuous flow)
5.2 hours (at a pulse dose setting of 2 setting)
|Battery Recharge||1.8 to 5.0 hours recharge time (dependent upon the flow)|
|Sound Level||48 dBA at 3.0 LPM Continuous Flow Mode
40 dBA at 3.0 Pulse Dose setting
|Standard Warranty||3 year concentrator
1 year battery, power supplies, standard accessories