The OTC 2518 lightweight elastic binder has a variety of applications. Its most common use is as an abdominal binder for post-surgical dressings. It is effective in supporting abdominal contents when there has been a loss of muscle tone. It can also be used as a rib belt to prevent painful expansion of the chest in the case of rib fracture.
• Can be used as a post-operative support or as a rib belt
• Durable 10" wraparound elastic helps support weakened abdominal muscles
• Hook and loop fastening allows easy application and comfortable adjustment
• Flexible stays prevent rolling
• Can be worn by men and women
• Inconspicuous under clothing
• Latex free